Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Facebook Status Overload

Meanie mode on. With that I turn into a big fat meanie, figuratively that is. At this state I become more susceptible to despicable ideas. May I clarify that when I am mean I am not evil nor mischievous. Am I too confusing? For me, mean is below mischievous and evil.


Mean as I am, ideas surged in. I remembered my Facebook friend who has this very bad grammar. I thought of posting one of his statuses. But when I went to his profile there was not even one written character on his wall. He rarely posts as he may have figured out his blunder. I scrolled down to look for one epic line from him. So far I found one interesting post.


Hmm too much ellipses to little punctuations, eh? I'm intrigued by this "training". Will his life be endangered if he doesn't take this so called "training"? The next sentence is a sure win. Wave as a noun or verb? I can't figure out what that "wave" is. Can I have an interpreter to help me in deciphering this... language? Finally, why would you congratulate other people for all the work you've done? Or maybe, they did his part just so he can pass it.

Am I too mean or too soft? Your thoughts matter. Tell me and I'll act on it at the soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment