Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

Mirai Trunks Artwork (NSFW)

Mirai Trunks of Dragon Ball Z is my very first anime crush. He is the only character in that anime series who is quite reserved and refined among all the Z warriors. His boy-next-door image and quite slim built makes him sexy in my eyes. I even bought a Mirai Trunks toy figurine.

It was such a disappointment that he didn't show much skin during his appearance in the series. My obsession with him has made me search the web for images of him especially obscene ones. Inspired by such images, I also tried to draw him the way I want to patterned after my toy figurine.


The Harassment of Mirai Trunks

This artwork may not be my first attempt in sketching him but I can say, by far, this is my magnum opus.

No comments:

Post a Comment