Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

From Anthony's Ex with Love (NSFW)

Revenge Services had it's very first customer yesterday. He never mentioned his name nor will I divulge if I knew. Let's just call him Keith, not his real name.

He wanted to expose his ex's pictures, it was his way of moving on. I willingly offered my help without reservation. Introducing Anthony!


I somehow managed to get these photos from his ex. There are some of which Anthony wouldn't want anyone to see. Now let's move on to Anthony's semi-nude pics.



Finally, all you gay pervs waiting for. The pics Anthony wouldn't want anyone to see. Credits to Keith for giving permission with the posting of the photos.




Before I forget, I have this very important detail from Keith. It's already been a year since they broke up but Keith is still in love with him. Uhh, so romantic! Seriously? I admire his courage. He couldn't have moved on if he didn't do this.

Was this post interesting or disgusting? Feedback is important to me, just write a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment