Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Living in a Snapshot

Within the last few days I have encountered innumerable events. They were more of deleterious in general. I cannot recount all these mishaps for I don't have the courage and strength. 

After all that I've been through in just days, I think I am depressed. I don't know what to do. I feel that I'm all alone in this very uncaring world. I tried to be strong on my own but it seems that I do need a helping hand.

I get very down in the dumps with wee bit of TV drama. I feel like crying but the tears won't come out. All this instability makes me want to end my life.



In my deepest moment now I remember my family. I miss them so much. I just can't show it, I need to be strong for them. I need to show them that I can handle my own problems. That they can trust in my sturdiness. With this I dedicate a song for them, Snapshot by Xenia.

Favorite line: living in a snapshot

I know the song is for lovers. I chose this because of the chorus. Moreover, this song was playing when I dreamt I was with my family. Memories and snapshots are all I have. If only I could turn back time and live forever in that perfect moment with them, I will. 

I'm getting all mushy here. I should stop now before I lose my breath. If only you can see me, I'm a mess. Swollen eyes, red and clogged nose, and worn-down. So embarrassing...

I'm feeling better now, all it takes was a cascade of tears. So I leave you readers a pleasant smile and a greeting of "Good Day/Night". Don't worry I am not dying nor planning on taking away my life. I just had to let it all out. I promise, I will write more just for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment