Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Revenge Services, Open for Business

Anyone you want to get your hands on but can't do it physically? Someone left you heartbroken? Or just want to play pranks? Worry no more, Revenge Services is now open for business.



All I need are the following:
  • naughty and cunning title
  • humiliating pics (if available)
  • enemy's name (if desired)
  • important details (depends on you)
  • form of revenge (post on my blog, video slideshow to be uploaded on YouTube, etc.)
And send it to xyzywyzy@yahoo.com or add me on skype xyzywyzy. Or simply comment below.

If you think this is just a joke, then you have it all wrong. I already had a request and it will be posted hours from now. I'm not doing these for the pageviews rather to help you be free from all that bothers your mind and heart. Not to mention I am a fun person too!

No comments:

Post a Comment