Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Woman Rapes Man (NSFW)

In all movies that I watch I dislike rape scenes. It make  me shiver down the spine and literally makes me freeze. If possible I don't watch movies with this very heavy scene. I just can't stand women being penetrated forcefully.


On the contrary, what really makes me want to watch a movie is the "man being raped by woman" scene. It sends erotic waves to my brain. It's rare to find these in movies or even in series. In series, Clark Kent of Smallville is the one always harassed by women. And it's hot wathing how he's subdued by them and he later on gives in. So it's not a rape scene. :(

rape scene from The Guardian (1990)

Not only do I find such scenes sexy but also thought-provoking. It symbolizes feminism. Women also have the power to do things that men can. If men can rape women, so can women. Likewise with other relevant works.

Men have poor sexual control unlike women. Can you imagine how a very strong guy will be forced to have intercourse with a voluptuous woman. A man trying to resist his sexual urge? I think that's impossible. What's possible is woman tempting a man to bed. But it is not called rape if man enjoys it sooner or later.

If you can stop yourself when aroused by a woman then you might be gay. Kidding aside, you can't underestimate a few good men who can control themselves when aroused. This indeed makes them true men! I salute them for being strongly chaste and faithful to their true love.

*As of August 27, 2012, I found a list of movies with woman rapes man scene. Click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment