Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fave Videos on YouTube

YouTube is loaded with fun videos to watch. It completes my day watching videos of my liking such as music videos, series, movies, parodies, documentaries, etc. 

Currently, my favorite music video, even before Shane Dawson declared it his new fave, on YouTube is "(Rockin') All Nite Long" by BadLipReading. I just love how they turned Taylor Swift into a b*tch. Wiz Khalifa's rapping segment is cool too. This may be already an old video (2011), there is still no other video of theirs that has made me chortle like this one.


Hands down these guys are the most talented when it comes to recreating music from the art of lip reading in an erroneous way.



Another video that I love to watch over and over again is "Buffy vs Edward: Twilight Remixed -- [original version]". I am not a Twilight hater but this video is the best when it comes to ridiculing Edward. The editors, rebelliouspixels, are so good in their profession that every scene is so flawless. Not to mention Buffy ,I admit I am her fan, here is so kickass.


I praise the mind behind this work of art. 

Editing videos is something that anybody can do, perfecting them is a skill of only the few.

No comments:

Post a Comment