Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

King Of Anything Versions

Sara Bareilles is one of my favorite singers. Her voice and music makes me love her so much. It's hard to find singers like her these days.

I love all her songs. "Love Song" was a first, it lured me to embracing her talent. "Uncharted" also is a significant song with a catchy rhythm. 

Of all her songs "King Of Anything" is the most I am fond of. The song arrangement is pleasing to the ears. Not to mention that the lyrics have deeper meaning, all of her songs have. It relates to how I feel about society in general and its meddling with my affairs.




The music video is quite unique. Sara's performance is a delightful one. Everybody will surely love it.


Sam Tsui's version is also a good one. His acapella with Kurt is simply amazing. This type of video takes a lot of effort and patience. The original upload has been removed, luckily I have a copy of it.


Sara also released a strings version of the song, with no music video though. It's serene and very relaxing. You'll eventually sleep through it, not that it's boring. I wonder how this version would have been if it had its own music video.

After having revealed my favorite versions, which one is your favorite? Or is there a version I haven't heard of yet? Inform me. I will tell you what I think of it, I might like it too. Don't worry you can post comments anonymously, I don't bite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment