Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hoping on Having a Boyfriend

I want to have a boyfriend. It's not what you think it is. Boyfriend, in my own literal interpretation, is a male buddy. If you say that it's just easy to find one, for me it's not.

aww, why don't I have one?


I am a very weird person. I grew up to be not "normal" as contrasted to other kids. I was a timid kid, until now. I don't like to play outside like most children. Most of my friends are girls, I just prefer to be with them than boys. Girls are more friendly and accommodating, they accepted me in spite of my quirkiness.

But now I feel like I should have befriended with boys instead. I get jealous seeing these young boys on the streets having to play  around their best bud. Also in movies and TV shows, whenever I see "boyfriends" I get teary-eyed for not having one.

I really wish to travel back in time and change the course of my life. A life in which I get to have at least one Best Boyfriend in my lifetime. Someone whom I can share my secrets, spend time with, have good laughs, talk to everyday, and many other else. Who knows we might have a bromance which might end up in a romance(*sigh)... But in all seriousness, I really wish I had a boyfriend.

My emotions may reflect through this article still I am positive with my outlook. I am not yet regretting why this thing has happened to me. You'll never know that in the near future something even greater than what I desire now will be granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment