Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blue and White Striped Undies (NSFW)

Before we proceed to "Breaking In (Part 2)" let's first have a commercial break brought to you by Topman underwear.



cute underwear :)


I was obviously not on amazon or ebay where I saw this. I was on my usual visit to menchats; watched random men on cam then made occasional interactions with them. Something made me peek into a guest's cam who claims to be a swimmer (as implied on his username). While watching, one thing caught my attention: blue and white striped undies. I complemented his outfit and hastily asked him where he bought them. I never got a reply nor even a thank you. I tried to chat with him still he didn't respond. The more I became strong-minded in wooing him. Despite of my determination, I was like talking to air because he was ignoring me. I was almost losing hope when suddenly my evil mind turned on. Evil plan: take a snapshot of him wearing his cute underwear. So I did it and sent a message to him, attached his snapshot with it. My message, more like blackmail, was "If you're not going to tell me where you bought them, then I guess  I'll have to ask people where to but them" <stolen snapshot here>. I was surprised that he replied to my message in a jiffy. He said it was bought on toppman.co.uk. I thanked him and went to the site immediately. The site was a fake (and yes it was), I thought, so I went back to him. He apologized for it was supposed to be topman.co.uk. I went to the real site and was welcomed by "please choose your shipping destination" thingy. I scrolled down the drop-down box and and wasn't able to find my country so I came back to swimmer guy and told him about it. He invited me to private chat. I told him that they don't ship in my country and asked for his undies instead. But he said no with a lol and somehow disappeared after a few seconds. His time in chat room as guest might have been up. Uh, I never told him that I will delete the stolen snapshots of him in exchange of those cute tighty-whiteys, should've told him that in the first place. It was a very promising bargain (not blackmail) washed down the drain. What am I going to do with his pics? I thought to myself. Then evil mind took over and gave me an idea, why delete his pic when I can post it here... Yes, it is my evil plot on him for not taking my messages seriously.

P.S. If you're doubting of my real intentions in him, well you got it wrong. I am really attracted to his blue and white striped undies not to him and his flawless body, bulging pecs, remarkable cock, and cool attitude. And I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment