Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

Funniest Horror Movie Scene

Have you ever watched "Drag Me to Hell"? A horror movie I'd recommend. The first time I watched it it scared the shit out of me. But as I came to love this movie, all the terror in me disappeared.


My favorite scene

The clip above is my favorite in the movie. It wasn't that scary even when I first watched it. It was rather funny. The struggle between the protagonist and Mrs. Ganush is wicked. How could you bite someone on the chin without dentures? Ooh I'm scared of being "gummed to death". 

Did you ever notice how magically the lock of the door opened after the windows have been shattered into pieces. And all those similar details that one would not be aware of when terrified.

I know that you disliked it, I understand why. You were either frightened or most likely grossed out. But if you laughed your ass out the whole time around, I can tell that we can be good friend. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment