Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Me and My Stupid Internet Connection

As you've observed, I have been rarely posting. It's not that I loss the fire in me. I really want to share anything that comes into my mind. Problem is, my internet sucks!

It's been days of inconsistent connection. Whenever I want to post, I can't. Nor can I access my Facebook. Torrents that take only days of download are prolonged to probably weeks. Mere Googling is impossible. Even this article was postponed. I always restart the connection if nothing's loading. It'll take minutes to hours before I can fully enjoy surfing. Unluckily, my joy is short-lived. I give a deep and long sigh and go back to step one to try my luck again.


Whenever I can't contain all this bullshit I go berserk. I get so pissed that I turn hysterical and violent. You can barely communicate with me in this state. I say say out loud insults to the internet modem as if talking to any ISP representative of mine. I curse these technicians for having been responsible of breaking off my only happiness. These people should do their jobs whole-heartedly and without reservation. They deserve to be punished once I figure out that they're slacking off.

I hate this stupid internet. Still I'll have to continue its use due to... that's another story you wouldn't want to know. I have all the reasons to be behaving this way. Why? Because I am confident that I paid this month's bill.

For my dear readers out there, you now know of my tragedy. However, I still want to apologize for the delay. And I'd like to thank you for having the patience to wait for new posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment