Translate

Friday, July 10, 2015

Jake: The Kiss (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Classes were dismissed early because the teachers had an emergency meeting. As soon as the students knew of the good news, they were very eager to leave school. A friend invited me over to his home to play video games together with some other friends. I declined his generous offer. They were curious as to why I preferred to stay behind. I said I needed to return the books at the school library and do some research. My friends left and we said our goodbyes. When they left I headed to where I planned to go to first.


I knew that Jake, a junior, would be playing basketball by the basketball court outside the school building. I went to the hallway nearest to it. I took a peek by the window. And as I suspected he was all by himself playing basketball. He was wearing a white tanktop and his school pants. I took my time stalking on him. Then he looked to where I was. Did he just look at me? I was startled. I carelessly dropped the books I was carrying. I picked them up and scurried out of there.

After returning the books to the school library, I was still in awe after that encounter. It wasn't that much of an encounter but I was able to grasp details of him. His eyes are so angelic, perfectly bridged nose, pale pink lips. He also had countless moles on his neck and one on his right cheek. He had a lean almost muscular built and very long legs. With all those in my mind I decided to ditch my research and go back to take another peek, this time more carefully.

On my way back, rain heavily poured. I walked down the hallway thinking that I should be more covert. I slowed my pace when I was a few steps near the windows. I carefully peered. Damn he was already gone. Of course he would leave, it was raining cats and dogs! I was so stupid to think that he would still be there while it was raining.

With a sad face on, I decided to go home. But it was raining. Another wild idea came into my mind. What if I visit his classroom and maybe get a souvenir from him? Well, well, well his classroom was just behind me. It was such a coincidence that the basketball court was just outside his classroom, with the hallway in between them. I looked around the hallway making sure that no one was around. When the coast was clear, I took a peak by the door's small window. No one was there. 

Maybe the door is unlocked so I opened it. And I was right, it was open. I entered the room. I knew where he was seated so I headed to his desk. I looked under to see if he has left anything. Hmm nothing in there. What if I leave him a little something? My underwear perhaps? My heart was pounding fast, I don't know if I can do this. I hurried unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. I pulled it down together with my underwear. Then I took them off. When I was about to put my underwear inside his desk I heard the door open. I looked towards it and saw Jake! I was caught red-handed. 

I thought of many possible excuses to explain what I was doing there. He slammed the door. He quickly approached me and grabbed me by the shoulders. My heart throbbed even faster and I was petrified. He was wearing the same clothes earlier only covered up with his wet school uniform unbuttoned all the way down. My legs felt shaky. I calmed myself. I nervously looked at him. The moment our eyes met, he kissed me. My eyes widened in shock. I did not expect this... at all! He stopped and waited for me to respond. I pulled him by the collar and kissed him. We passionately kissed.



Then I jumped and clang onto his body. My arms were around his neck and my legs around his waist. Don't know if he was entirely wet from the rain or from his sweat when he played.  The moment I jumped onto him, my cock became hard. I started to kiss him on the neck. He supported my weight with his arms carrying my back. He was moving backwards until he stopped. His back was against the wall. With such haste he unbutton, unzipped, and slid down his pants. Then he pulled down his underwear. 

I stopped kissing him. I said "Wait, I'm not yet ready..." My speech was abrupted when he cuffed my mouth. I struggled and tried to scream  but not even a sound could come out of my mouth. He pushed his hand harder against my mouth. Was he forcing himself on me or was there another reason for his actions?

No comments:

Post a Comment