Translate

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Jake: The Cum (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Jake keeps on pounding my ass, hitting me on that spot. I really feel like cumming. I pulled his uniform, drawing him closer to me. He let go of my legs and maneuvered his arms under my thighs. He scooped my back and lifted me off the desk. I immediately reached out for his neck. His arms lowered as he carried me by my thighs. My hands clasped behind his nape. Without hesitation I kissed him on the lips.


He slowly thrusted his cock in my ass. I writhed while was kissing me. I went closer to his face; our cheeks touching one another. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself up on him. He moved his hands on my back. My legs were locked in his arms. He hugged me, pulling me up and closer to him. Then thrust his cock in frenzy. Though the pain was unbearable, I tried not to scream. I was biting my lips. I could feel his sweat profusely pouring down on me. I could hear him breathing heavily. Then all of a sudden he stopped penetrating me.

Although his cock was still hard, he slipped it out of my asshole. He slowly lowered and put me down. I staggered trying to land on two feet. I demanded for more from him. I drew closer to him and ravaged him with kisses. I took off his uniform then his tanktop. It seemed like he wasn't responding at all. I looked at him and noticed that he was turning pale. I stopped and helped him take a seat on the desk behind us. He was panting and sweating a lot. I guess he got exhausted. He laid on the desk with arms over his head. I noticed that his cock was still erect. I mesmerized on it. It was pulsating and lubed with precum. I couldn't help but think of it inside me. My cock got stiff in an instant.

I approached him. His legs were very long that his toes almost touched the floor. I climbed up the desk. I squatted on his lap. My cock was touching his cock. I grabbed both our cocks with my right hand. I was rapidly jerking our cocks. I was giving off weird noises as if I was about to scream. I knew that this was almost over so I stopped. I leaned over to see his face. Then I found out that he passed out.

I climbed off the desk and sat on the nearest chair. I looked at him resting on the desk. I realized that he got too exhausted from playing basketball then playing with me. It was no fun that he passed out on me. Then my eye caught something. His cock was still hard! I knew that I wouldn't waste an opportunity like this. I hurriedly climbed up the desk he was on. While on the desk I was torn on which position should I be on: facing him or not. 

Then I decided to choose not to face him. It was a new position that I'd like to try. I squatted on him. My right hand blindly looked for his stiff cock. Once grabbed, I placed it inside my ass without any second thoughts. I shoved his cock deep in my ass. My ass clenched tight, feeling his cock. I lightly hopped up and down his cock. My hands were on my knees. The pain persisted.  My cock bounced as I rode his cock. My balls were too cold that they shrank. 

The position was a bit uncomfortable. I placed my left hand on his body, trying to be comfortable. When I was good to go I continued hopping on his cock. I placed my right hand on my waist for balance. I wanted to try cumming hands-free so I patiently rode his cock. A moan of pleasure came off, it was Jake. I felt his cock throb in my ass. Then I felt hot squirts of cum in me. His moan and cum made me cum too! Gushes of cum went out of my cock as I bounced on him.



I stopped. I took off his cock in me. His cock was lubed with cum. I lay beside Jake as we both were panting heavily. I rest my head on his right arm and placed my right arm on his chest. I gently closed my eyes from exhaustion. I smiled as I felt him wrap his arms around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment