Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Two Cums In A Day (NSFW)

Yesterday, I started quite early in doing my filthy business on the internet. As they say, the early bird catches the early worm. And I did catch not only one but two, two cums in a day.

I was patiently watching both prospects and stealthily recorded them. My aid here was my phone... I played it while waiting for them to fall in to my desire!


First up is this seemingly ordinary guy. He might not have those bulging pecs and contoured abs but he sure has a big load!!!




This next attracted me to record him because of his red Hanes undies. 



Aside from that, he has this toned body that has met my standards. It took me over half an hour to keep my eye on him. After all the sacrifice I've done, it was all worth it. Of course, I will share what I have reaped.



Remember that great patience yields a very fruitful harvest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment