Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Daily Hot Guy 1

It's 2013 and the world hasn't ended. Happy New Year to all!!!

It's been months since I've posted anything... I just didn't feel sharing something. Furthermore, I was somewhat busy to post. But the most contributing factor was my laziness.

Anyway, I wanted to share something that I know you wouldn't find on the Internet. It can only be found when you download the the app! Sad to say, it's only made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.


You can download the app Daily Hot Guy on iTunes Store for which costs only $ 0.99. There is also a free version of it, though has one limitation: only a week of hot guys. It means you don't have access to last month or last year's hot guys.

As its name says, this app features one photo of a hot guy daily. Having said, I would like to show you some of this week's hot guys!

Enjoy!


This one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment