Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Very Successful Trap

Remember my story "Was it really Him?"? After all my investigation with this look-alike, I have concluded that he is really a common friend of mine.

So how did I come up with my conclusion? I have already seen him a couple of times. And I was so shocked to see his wild side. He does have a clean image most especially he became a teacher (or is still, of that I am unsure). Going back, I devised a trap and sure he fell for it.


My trap was simply a shoutout or should I say an accidental whisper said on a megaphone. I logged out of my registered username and logged in as guest. Coincidentally, the username that I used was somewhat similar to my registered one. I posted a shoutout that no one else would understand except for me and him. I knew that we both know and speak the same dialect (trust me, no user can understand my dialect). I suddenly logged out and logged in with my main account. In the nick of time, he messaged me as if he knew me... he asked if I was that guy awhile ago with a similar username. He retyped the same message to me when I was stalling some time to reply, as I was giggling. I replied with a no and asked him innocently of what his issue was. He replied that that guy left him a message. But I knew that it wasn't intended since it was type out for the public to see. He felt that it was directed to him since he understood what had been typed. I then prolonged my mischief my logging in as that guest on another web browser. With that account, I played innocent and introduced myself publicly as if entering some party. In return he quickly "whispered" to me asking of my "asl". Of course I faked it! With my main account I messaged him that that user is now online. While waiting for a reply, I closed the browser that had the guest logged on. I was having the time of my life fooling him. He replied that they are now chatting. I knew he was lying, since I closed the browser.

And I caught him! But I didn't confront him there, it was somewhat a dirty little secret that I can use against him if it calls for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment