Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

Taylor Swift is a Bitter Ex

Is it just me or is Taylor Swift such a bitter ex?! I think she is so bitter with almost every ex that she has broken up with. We can clearly see this in her music. Don't get me started with comparing her with Adele!

I may not have any right to judge her or her past relationships but I think something's wrong with her. You can see that she has had lots of exes meaning she's the dysfunctional one in any relationship. Why else would all her exes break up on her if she's the perfect girlfriend...


Then she composes a song for them as retaliation. That is so immature... for a person to dedicate different songs for almost every exes he/she has. It's so irritating to listen or even hear to her whining-about-break-ups song. She's like a little child having hissy fits.

All I can say is that she needs to learn from her mistakes and be mature enough to handle break ups.

p.s. I may sound like a hater but I really am not. For all Taylor Swift fans who have read this please don't bash me its just my opinion. Thus an opinion is neither correct nor wrong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment