Translate

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Present: Open It (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

It's the 24th of December. The neighborhood is very festive, adorned with lights and decorations. Every house has a feeling of warmth and joy. You can hear the joyous carols sang and children's laughter at every house. But at the end of the street, is a gloomy house. No decorations, no lights, not even a welcoming ambience. Yup that's my house. Neighbors dub me as Scrooge or the Grinch, I have no spirit of Christmas. 



My neighbor invited me over to celebrate Christmas with them. Without batting an eyelash, I declined to their invite and slammed the door behind me. As soon as they left I went to my dining table to have dinner. I quickly finished my food. After which I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. While brushing, I was feeling sleepy already. Then I turned off all the lights and went to bed. My house was so dark that it seemed like it was abandoned. 

Suddenly a noise woke me up. I checked my clock and it was 12 midnight. The lights from my neighbors gleamed inside my house. I rose from bed I wanted to know what was causing that noise. At the back of my head a question formed: Could it be Santa Claus? I laughed at my silly idea and shrugged it off. I grabbed my bat, cautiously opened my door. I peeked out the hallway, no one was there. I proceeded to the kitchen, still no one was there. As I was heading to the living room I could clearly hear noises. I tiptoed and slowly peeked. There was someone, he was carrying a sack. "Seriously, Santa?" I thought to myself. He lowered his sack and placed it by the carpet. He was grabbed the vase on top of the center table. He placed it inside his sack. The moment I saw what he did I knew it was a burglar. I gripped the bat on my  hand tighter, positioning it by my shoulder. His back was facing me, he was busy looting my stuff. 

I slowly walked on the wooden floor towards him. From my view, I could tell that he was wearing a mask. I was a few inches away, ready to swing the bat on his head. Then the floor creaked. Alas! Wrong footing! He was startled and turned towards the sound. But before he could see me I swung the bat as hard as I could. I hit him by the head. He was knocked unconscious. I turned on the lamp light to see if he's still alive. I pulled his mask but hesitated. With his mask on I checked his head, he wasn't bleeding and he was still breathing. Glad I didn't kill him. I didn't know what to do with him. As I was pondering on what to do I noticed that he was good-looking. I shrugged off the malicious idea in my mind.

I might have to call the police to have him arrested at once. Who knows he might have some gun or knife with him. I took upon myself to check if he did have weapons concealed. I made him lie flat on his back. I nervously moved my hands on him. I started with his pockets. He had a Swiss knife. I took it and placed it by the shelf. I continued checking his back pockets. I felt awkward having to feel his butt while searching his pockets. My were they firm! I raised his shirt and probed his waist. Nope, no weapon. I saw his six-pack abs. A weird urge to touch his abs came into me. I was hesitant to do it, he might wake up. I moved my hands on to his legs. I frisked his legs and made my way to his thighs. Still no knife or gun. While my hands were surveying his thigh, his crotch bulged. Oh my! Was he getting hard from touching his thighs? Then his crotch moved. I let go of his thighs. His crotch was still pulsating underneath his pants. I was salivating while watching it. It suddenly stopped.

Should I touch his crotch? His weapon must be hidden there! I took the liberty to unzip his pants. I gulped, took a deep breath, and place my right hand in. I probed his crotch, his cock was throbbing under his brief. I confirmed no weapon under there. I took off my hand. His cock was moving, as if wanting to be set free from the restrictions of his underwear. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his pants down. His cock was raging underneath. I used both my hands to put his cock out. His cock popped out as soon as I let it loose. It was moving violently up and down. I pulled his brief by the waist, revealing more of his cock and balls. I grabbed his cock with my right hand. I slowly jerked it. I started to jerk his cock faster. I lowered my head. I started licking his balls while I was jerking his cock. I opened my mouth and placed his cock in. While his cock was inside my mouth, I moved my tongue around it. 



He was giving off noises, I think he's about to wake up! I hastily took his cock off my mouth. Stood up and grabbed my bat. I waited for him to wake up. But it was a false alarm. Still was I worried, what if he wakes up while I was sucking him? He might freak out unless... Eureka! I have a brilliant idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment