Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Connor Walsh Sex Scenes

Lately, I have been hooked to this new series How To Get Away With Murder. Every plot is so intricately woven and as the story progresses the show gets even more interesting.


They had a midseason break and the last episode was definitely a cliffhanger. I did have to wait but accordingly the shows airs back on January 22, 2015.


Since they got me waiting, I got bored and did a montage. The video is all about Connor Walsh. Yup he's my favorite character. He is cunning which made me like him. Not to mention his good looks caught my eye on the pilot episode. 

The video I made is a compilation of his gay sex scenes from the show. 


Sorry about the mediocre quality and editing of my video. It's been a while since I used Sony Vegas Pro 11. For me using the software was very complicated, I barely knew how to edit a video. I did use an older version of it for my video presentation projects about three years ago but that's just it. The video rendering was also a pain in the ass. I had to do a low quality video.

And yes the outcome is quite similar with how I did my video presentation projects in college (I placed remarks at the end of it).

*Edit

Actually I had to upload the first rendered video which was is a better quality than the one above. I didn't upload it because I thought it wouldn't play smoothly like when I tested it after rendering. It turns out that (according to my research from the internet)the video is fine and it's the PC's video card, memory, and etc. that's been causing the pre-render video playback lag problems.

I will update you when it has been uploaded :)

...Oh here it is!



Better watch it on YouTube on full HD!

No comments:

Post a Comment