Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

At the Library: Tied Up (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

But before I replied to him, he pulled my pants and brief. I anticipated that so I set my feet apart, widening the gap between my thighs. Still he was able to pull my cock out. It was standing stiff. He pushed my cock downward with his palm. I writhed as he was doing it. Then he suddenly let go of it. My cock bounced back, hitting my lower abdomen. It continued to move up and down until it finally stopped. "Your cock nodded" he said. "Shall we continue this?" he added as he looked at me. I felt his grip on my wrists loosen. I felt that he was releasing me. Suddenly he clutched my wrists harder than before. He placed them on top of my head. He tried to pull my pants and brief all the way down but he couldn't. I also wiggled my hips to hinder his progress. My pants and brief were pulled down halfway my thigh. My cock and balls were all out. Good thing the flap on my pants partially covered the sight. He said "That's fine" as he fondled my balls. He placed his thumb near the base of my shaft. He gradually moved his fingers up my shaft. He enclosed my cock with his hand. He started jerking my cock.
 


He moved his head closer, crouching to my torso. He probed his lips on my chest. He felt my nipple. He opened his mouth and sucked my right nipple. He made my shirt wet with his saliva. It seemed like my right nipple lactated. Then he moved to my left nipple. This time he licked it first. He moved his tongue up and down on it. When my shirt was wet on my nipple, he sucked it. I was too delighted that I squealed. He stopped sucking and stood up. He let go of my cock and quickly covered my mouth. He went near my face. He looked at me with brows almost meeting each other. He whispered "Shut up... Ok?!" He didn't wait for a nod, he took his hand off my mouth.

He continued sucking my nipple. He moved his hand down caressing my body. He pinched my other nipple. My cock was throbbing with every pinching he did. More precum came out. He lowered his hand onto my cock. He gently gripped my cock. Then he hastily jerked my cock. I cowered feeling more stimulated. I felt I was about to cum. Then he released my cock.

With his free hand he lifted my button-down shirt sliding it up my arms. Both our arms were above our heads. He moved his face towards my neck. He pecked on my neck. Feeling very pleased, I closed my eyes and tilted my face upwards. I felt my arms were being tied. I opened my eyes and saw that he was using my shirt to tie my hands. I felt the tying was so tight that I can't seem to break free from it. I placed my hands on my mouth. I was biting my way out of it. I was also cautious not to tear my uniform. But my efforts were futile.

He stepped back, watching me trying to untie the knot on my wrists. He slowly unbuttoned his pants as if teasing me. Then he unzipped his pants. I could see that his cock was hard as it outlined under his brief. The view made me salivate. He slid down both his brief and pants. He put them aside. He stood up and I saw his uncut cock. It was very hard. He pulled down his foreskin, showing more of his cock. His pubes were a bit groomed, he seemed to have shaved it. 

As he went closer to me, my cock got harder and harder with each step he took. He grabbed my hands and placed it above my head. His other hand was reaching out for something behind me. It was his uniform. He used it to tie me onto the shelf's frame. Now my upper body was immobilized. He took off his black tanktop. His chest was quite sculpted but he didn't have abs. He went closer. He used his tanktop to gag me. He gently whispered "Just to be sure, you won't scream". He pulled my pants and brief down. I moved my hips and legs crazily. He successfully pulled my pants and brief all the way down to my feet. He took them off me. Then he used my pants to tie my feet up like shackles. He placed my brief on my head like a cap. It seemed that he was using it as a blindfold. But I could still see through it.

He approached closer. Now the tip of our cocks were touching each other. He went closer and stopped until his cockhead was touching me. Then he positioned his cock under mine. He grabbed our cocks with his hand. He started jerking both our cocks. My balls were hitting my his cock with every jerking. He jerked faster. After a while he stopped and let go of our cocks. Then he held my waist and positioned his cock directly in front of mine. He kissed my neck. He pushed his hips against me. He was rubbing his cock on mine. With our cocks close together, I could feel his cock pulsate. His cock slowly slipped to the side of my cock. Even so, he continued frotting our cocks.



He moved his hand on my body, lifting my shirt up. He gently took my shirt off my head and place it behind my neck. The improvised blindfold fell down, he went down to get it. He placed it back on my head. He continued kissing my neck and rubbing his cock on mine. He moved both his hand on my butt. He groped my inexistent butt. He moved his right hand near my hole. Then he poked it with his finger. I could tell that it was his middle finger. I let off a squeal. The gag insulated the sound coming out of my mouth. He moved his left hand on my arms. He was reaching out for the knot on the shelf. All of a sudden he placed two fingers inside my ass. A faint cry came out of my mouth. I was panting loudly.

He untied me from the shelf. I felt relieved. But I felt that something was wrong here. Was he releasing me? Or was this just a preparation for his main event?

No comments:

Post a Comment