Translate

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Short Fantasies Line Up for 2015

New year, new beginnings... and new short fantasies! What nonsense am I talking about? You wouldn't know what I'm talking about unless you've been following my blog, like the three followers I have(thanks for following!)


I will reveal to you my Short Fantasies line up for 2015. Actually, it is a rough and incomplete list of characters I have in store. 

Delivery Guy
Guard
Hardworker
Library Guy
Twins
High School Crush
Roommate
Businessman

A stand-alone story about

Juan, Franco, and Oscar from Three Brothers

Yes, it's a random list; I don't want to give away the order of stories. Each character will have his own story. I definitely have at least one special story for the year and might add one more if I can. Also, I may have some minor changes on my line up depending on what good or better ideas come in mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment