Translate

Friday, January 23, 2015

Jeremy Rohmer or Not?

While doing nonsense on the internet, I happen to stumble upon this video. Its thumbnail has brought upon interest to me.




Here's the link to the video:Straight Missouri Boy Jerking Off. Don't click if you're uncomfortable with obscenity. 

I wanted to share the link to the RTVG people so I did. But it seems that the moderators are active. Makes me wonder why aren't they doing their unpaid job on peak seasons (when ANTM starts to air), when majority of the users are active. Let me think, they just do their job when it's convenient for them, in seasons when users rarely post.

Yes I tried to share the video on RTVGames.com because they are the only one's who know Jeremy Rohmer. I also wanted to see the users reaction, most especially his thirsty fans. Moreover, I wanted to verify if it's Jeremy or not via his fans. On the lighter side, I wanted to give them a treat since it's been years that they have been hoping to see him in the nude, more like leaked photos or videos. 

I am not a fan of him to clearly tell if that is really him. If the video title is true, then it probably isn't him, he's from California (I swear I'm not a fan). The guy looks a bit younger than him, must be a leaked video of him in the earlier years? Or could it be his younger brothers? They all do look alike, like clones. 

So do you think the guy on the video is Jeremy Rohmer?

No comments:

Post a Comment