Translate

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fairy Tail WAS Back!

Holy Shit! I've been waiting for Fairy Tail to come back that I forgot about it!

I didn't check the news knowing that it would take time to replace or bring back the actress dubbing Lucy after the alleged scandal. Correct me with what I posted as I don't know anything about Fairy Tail now.


I'm so stupid! Fairy Tail returned with season 5 last April 5, 2014. How could I have missed that? Which means I am so left behind with the story, a year late that is. Maybe I can have a Fairy Tail marathon of Season 5... which I can fully enjoy now that I finally graduated from college. Or maybe not, need to find a job lol.

I can't seem to find torrents of 
episode 176 onwards with English subs. I'm lucky to find streams with subs but it would be better to have a copy. So can anybody tell me where to find good quality torrents with English subs? I've wasted almost a year not watching it and I don't need to wait for the English dubbed anime, it might take another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment