Translate

Saturday, January 10, 2015

At the Library: The Trap (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

During my college years, I always stay at the library whenever I had no classes. I prefer to hang out there because I didn't have much friends to hang out with. In that place I have found a very interesting guy. He's a working student assistant at the library. I call him "The Bad Boy of the Library". With his bad ass moves and bad boy image he doesn't seem to be fit working there. I almost see him everyday arranging books in shelves and pushing library carts. And when I don't I look for him in every corner of the library to stalk.


One day I was at the library looking for books to borrow. I already knew where to find them. While carrying my backpack I proceeded to the area. As I was passing each shelf I happen to see the librarian's assistant. He was putting a book on the shelf. He was wearing his white button-down school uniform and black skinny pants. He looked at me as I passed by. I stopped and went back one aisle away from him. I went to the shelf and peeped through the spaces in between the books. I observed him as he was putting books on the shelf. He went to the cart to get more books. He stopped by the cart and suddenly unbuttoned his uniform. I was drooling while watching him. It seemed that he was wearing a black undershirt, I couldn't clearly tell. He turned a bit facing me, I could now see tha he was wearing a black tanktop under his uniform. I was sweating while watching him on the other side. He lifted tanktop. I could see some fine ab sculpting on him. My cock got hard. I held my crotch to control it. He wiped his face with his tanktop. He was also sweating. So that area was really a "hot" spot due to poor ventilation, no wonder both of us were sweating.


As I was peeping through the books, the dust made me cringe. Some flew in my nostrils. I felt like sneezing. My nose was feeling itchy on the inside. I wafted the dust away from my face. I pinched my nose with my fingers trying not to sneeze. And I felt the itch go away. Achoo! He was startled and looked frantically to where the sneezing came from. I ducked and hid behind the books. I waited for about a minute before peaking again. It seemed silent. I peaked through the books below. He's gone! I looked left and right but he was nowhere near to be found. I stood up and peeped again. He was really not there. I was puzzled.


I went to the other side of the aisle. I could clearly see that he was gone. All that's there was the cart and his uniform on the handle. I looked around, making sure no one was there. I approached the cart. The aisle was too narrow that I could barely pass by the cart. I walked sideways making myself fit through the little space in between the cart and the shelves. I was an arm's reach from the cart but I could smell the perfume on his uniform. It was strong and fragrant. I stopped when I was at the cart's handle. I faced the cart as if about to push it. I took off my bag and laid it on top of the cart. I took a deep breath and touched his uniform with one hand. Then I held his uniform with two hands. I brought it closer to my face. I sniffed his uniform from the collar to the sleeves. I brought his uniform to my body and hugged it. Then I rubbed it on my crotch. I was getting hard.

Suddenly a hand pushes the cart to the shelf on my left, leaving no space in between them. I faced to see whose hand it was. I was shocked to see him, the library bad boy! He held the cart by the handle. He placed his other arm over the shelf. I was cornered. It was a trap! I was still holding his uniform by my crotch. I gulped and said "Your uniform fell... so I picked it up". I handed his uniform but he didn't get it. I brushed my hand on his uniform and placed it on the cart's handle. I said "I better get going". I looked for a way out. I crossed under his arm. He moved his arm downward, blocking my way. I stepped back. I looked at him nervously. He was giving me an evil grin. I asked him with a shaking voice "What do you want from me?". He drew closer to me and started pecking my neck. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He groped my crotch. He somehow managed to find my penis, squeezing it gently. I grabbed his arm stopping him from touching me. His hand kept moving on my crotch. I looked at him. He seem to be irked of my actions. He furiously grabbed both my arms. He held my wrists and pinned them high on the shelf. Both our arms were immobilized. He continued pecking while slowly moving both my arms above my head. He managed to grab both my wrists with his left hand. He held my hands in place.



With his right hand, he took the pleasure of unbuttoning me. He slowly went from my collar down to the bottom. He probed his hand under my uniform. I was wearing a white roundneck. He pinpointed my nipples. He pinched them one after the other. His hand went under my shirt. He was moved his hand from my stomach to my chest. He groped my chest . He moved his hand down to my crotch. He felt my bulge. He slowly unbuckled my belt. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my zipper. He caressed the bulge in my white brief moving down to my balls. He placed his hand in my brief. He reached down my balls. He used his fingers to play with my balls. He was also rubbing his palm against my cock. Precum came out of my cock. With his thumb, he gently rubbed it on my glans. I was blushing. An "Uhh" came out of my mouth. Suddenly he placed his hand out. My cock was straining under my brief.

I didn't know what to feel, should I be happy or sad? He looked at me and asked "Do you want me to continue?" I thought very hard on what to answer. Then he said "So, is it a YES or a NO?" I have finally decided. I looked at him straight in the eyes. I said...

No comments:

Post a Comment