Translate

Friday, January 30, 2015

At The Library: Choose Now (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I was too dumbfounded of the turn of events that I stood still not knowing what to do next. He knelt down, untying the bond on my feet. From his knees he stood up. His chest was touching my belly. Soon he was moving his way up, I could feel his sweaty chest glide on my body. Then I could feel his abs. As he was already facing me his chest was touching mine. Though I was in a state of shock, I could tell that he was deliberately rubbing his body against me. He extended his arms reaching for my head. He took off the gag on my mouth. Next he removed my underwear on my face. As the light was blinding me, I could now clearly see him. All the bondage that he has done to me was suddenly erased out of my mind. Now he seemed like a knight in shining armor about to rescue me. How romantic can it be! 


I had to choose whether to escape from him... or let him do as he pleases with me. Weighing things out my head said Choose now! Before he could say anything to me I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was somewhat taken aback by my actions that he moved a few steps backward. I moved my lips down to his chest. I sucked his left nipple. I enveloped my arms around his body, probing his back and butt. I slowly folded my legs as I moved my lips on to his abdomen, caressing his waist. Without wasting any moment I knelt down, opened my mouth and gobbled up his cock.

I slipped his cock inside my mouth. I slowly pulled my mouth out of his cock. I continued sucking his dick starting from the glans. He was too pleased with my job that he held my head with both hands. Then he pushed my head towards him. His cock went all the way in my mouth. As my lips were touching his base I sucked his dick harder. He gave off a load moan. Suddenly he was thrusting his cock in my mouth while holding my head in place. I was barely sucking him. He was thrusting his cock faster that I choked. I pushed myself away from him. He watched me as I was about to gag. I somehow managed to fix myself, I didn't want to spoil the fun.

He pulled me up. Then he lied on the library cart with the pile of book on them. He called me closer. He was teasing his cock. I drew closer to him. I carefully mounted on the library cart. I sat on his thigh, with both my legs hanging on the sides of the cart. I jerked his cock. He pulled me closer to him. I lied my belly on him. He kissed me. His hands were playfully touching my body. He pulled my thighs closer to him just above his abdomen. In a matter of seconds he inserted his cock in my ass. I knew that it was bound to happen but I was caught off guard. I squealed and forced myself to shut up. He embraced me. I positioned my head on his left shoulder.

He thrusted his cock in me. Both his hands strapped our bodies together. With every movement of his hip I felt his body rubbed against me. Sweat lubricated our bodies. He let go of me and pushed me away from him. I was now seated on his cock. He instructed me to ride his cock. So I did not because I was afraid of him rather I was having fun. He placed his hands behind his head. He looked at me in a dirty way. There were moments were he voluntarily thrusted his cock in me. I was blissed-out that I looked up and closed my eyes.

He pulled my left arm. I almost got out of balance yet I was closer to him, our faces inches away. He told me to turn around. "I want to try something" he added. I picked myself up but he stopped me. He wanted me to turn around while on top of him. And take note he wants me to do it while his cock is inside my ass. I grabbed the cart with my hands. I crossed my left leg over to the right. I twisted my body to the right, now I was facing to the right. I raised my right leg and placed it on top of his leg. Then I twisted my body one last time to the right. I landed my right leg on the side.

He lifted himself up from lying down. He wiggled his butt, lifting me and moving himself to the edge of the cart. He scooped my thighs with his arms. "Brace yourself" he said to me. I fastened my hands on his arms. Then he went down from the cart while lifting me. He landed on his feet safely. He thrusted his cock and lifted me at the same time. He continued on but was losing his stamina. He gave his last thrusting in a faster motion. He was grabbing my thighs harder. Suddenly we heard footsteps nearing.

He dropped me. Good thing I landed on my knees and palms. I ducked behind the library cart so did he. He was just behind me. He was poking my ass with his cock. I peaked through the cart, careful enough not to be seen. Then he penetrated me. I covered my mouth with his surprise. He pounded my ass. He sighed. He came inside me. I could feel his thick cum flow. He held me cock and hastily jerked it. It didn't take long before I also came. Some of my cum hit the books nearby.



I grabbed my clothes. I dressed myself up as quick as possible. He wasn't readying himself. I bet he was still on cloud nine. I took my stuff and left him. I took a few steps back and went back to see him. "By the way, what's your name?" I said. "Will" he replied. Thanks again Will I said. I left him, not looking back and walking fast. I giggled as I opened my backpack. Inside were his clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment