Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Holden, Scoot, Josh and Anonymous

Guess everybody knows of Holden Nowell, the hunk-next-door who turns out to be gay on Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe". I've made my very first animated GIF featuring him.

Isn't he a cutie?


Of course he's a model. Little do we know that he's also a rapper. He has now grown a beard maybe for his rapping career, he just looks scruffy with it. If you ask me, I prefer his clean shave model look.

Moving on, has anybody seen Regina Spektor's music video "Fidelity"? It's creepy and unique video since everything's black and white and Regina gets intimate with a floating clothe guy (no head nor limbs). 


Towards the end the guy then appears to have magically regained his head and arms. It's a shame he appeared much later, he was too charming. His name, Scoot McNairy, is a weird one. If you Google his name you wouldn't recognize that he is the guy on the said video. I'm sure that that's the name of the guy since he himself wrote it on his IMDb profile.

Does anybody still remember LeeAnn Rimes? In her first "mute" music video "Life Goes On" a hunk stalks her. That hunk wearing mesh tank top really is hot. Watch the video below to see this hot hunk


His name is Josh Shambaugh, I wonder where he is now... I knew of his name while browsing through the comments on the video. Long ago, I heard he's been dating Alyssa Milano (she's now married to David Bugliari). No news of him heard but you can Google him.

"Superbass" has been very popular since its release. The video features Nicki Minaj dancing, doing whatever she does weird, and a group of female dancers hunks. In this pool of hunks, one struck me that I was so bothered to know of his name. 


Yes, it's the only white guy in the video. I've seen netizens asking his name and even making pages of him on Facebook. Up to now no one has ever figured out his name. If you do know, please comment.

That's all the hunks to be discussed. 'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment