Translate

Friday, June 1, 2012

Like All Other Breaks

I was planning for a vacation with the months off. I already had probable itineraries on the country I am to visit. The problem was the processing of pertinent documents needed for travel. So it never happened at all.

Instead... 


I start my day waking up almost everyday at around 10 am. I waste my time watching TV and surfing the net  at the same time. I rarely eat breakfast if I feel so or when there is something to eat. Then i feed my pets and take a bath before I go to town to have lunch at some fast-food or restaurant.
After having lunch, I usually go "trolling" at malls and shops just to waste time. It takes me an hour or so for me to decide to go home. 

When I arrive, I take a nap for over 2 hours. Then I have dinner, feed and tend to pets, watch TV and surf the net, play PC games. I sleep at around 12 to 2 am.... then I start with the same routine again.

Poor me, all I wanted was some sight-seeing, food trip and experiencing different cultures. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment