Translate

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Pledge for the Animals

"The question is not, "Can they reason?" nor, "Can they talk?" but "Can they suffer?""
- Jeremy Bentham

For whom might this quote be? 
For those who don't know Jeremy Bentham just Google it... Actually, aside from all his major works in utilitarianism and economics, he is an animal rights advocate.


I may not be as well-known as he is, but I can say that in my own little way, I can also be an animal rights advocate. I have started it with not drinking Nestea Iced Tea. Why? Hmmm... Let's just watch this video entitled "Nestea CruelTEA"





While watching this video for the first time, I cried. The video served me as an eye-opener. Animals have suffered a lot and died at the hands of scientists being paid to research for the "good" of human beings. 

I have pledged myself to support animal-friendly products, so why don't you try it too? It may be something small, still it will make a great difference.


Please pass on to others so that they may know.

No comments:

Post a Comment