Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Wish I was Tall

I am really fascinated by models on print ads and TV that I want to be one. Sadly, I am only 5'4 1/2". Even at this height I am still tall within the height range of my relatives, but we're not midgets! I am an intelligent person and it would be nice if I was tall too. I take height enhancing supplements because I believe that I can still reach a minimum height of 5'7" and maximum of 6'2". Yes, I have a height quota for myself.


Its been only a month since i started taking HGH (Human Growth hormone) releaser oral supplements. I know that it would be better if I take those injectibles yet I am afraid of blood. I will abandon my fear for the fulfillment of my dreams, later that is. I can make an update of the progress of my growth, if there is.

I really feel bad when I see ectomorphs walking downtown. I try to make myself feel better by thinking of attributes that they lack like intelligence or looks. There are a few tall people that I know of who are not intelligent at all. I also know of those who are indeed intelligent yet lack good looks. 

Everyone is created with imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment