Translate

Monday, October 13, 2014

The Perfect Hairstyle Idea

I am so weird that it reflects with my hairstyle. And it seems that I had the most unique hairstyle in our city. Yes HAD, past tense, because some of the citizens of our place, especially the younger generations, have adapted to radical hairstyles. As of today my look is quite plain, my odd ideas may have been absorbed by many. But I can proudly say that I started this hair revolution two years ago.
 

 
Brittani Kline's short Dutch boy hairstyle of ANTM 16 and Spock of Star Trek have inspired my hair. With that hair I was a head-turner! So unusual that it's made for fashion. I even had my hair from black to golden blonde and vice versa. I even had an undercut while having that hair more like Mirai Trunks of Dragonball and Moe of The Three Stooges. But just recently have I decide to blend in with the crowd. I've been having problems with excessive sweating near my nape and above the ears.


I wanted to have a Pompadour hairstyle with a twist about a month ago but I forgot to tell the hairstylist and I wasn't sure if he could do it. Bad news the salon was closed. I scouted for another salon, those that I've had my hair cut, but they were too expensive. I was just have the exact amount of money for my hair. I ended up in a barbershop. It was very amazing that I got the hair that I wanted for a cheaper price (better shaving job too). It did look like a Pompadour with hair swept to the right and my hairline made prominent by shaving. I call that hairline "The Road to Terabitha". When I look myself at the mirror I can't help but think of that villain sidekick in Tron Legacy.


I kind of don't like my hair now because it looks too ordinary. Many teens have this hair. When I saw Rene-Manuel Neßler of Austria's Next Top Model, Cycle 6 I wanted to have my Spock hair again. Though he might have been forced with it as part of his makeover still it looked good on him. If he did pull off such a great hairstyle so can I (wait a minute I DID before in over a year or more)!

I seriously have a selfie like this one
 

It wasn't the first time that I saw a guy having this hair. Some Korean boy group members have had it too.


But because I'm stuck with my hairstyle for a month or so I might have to wait for my hair to grow. Then a wild idea came in my mind. What if I carry on with this hair with the Spock hair incorporated in it. Shaved on the sides, maintaining The Road to Terabitha, and full bangs! I want to have many looks as possible with this hair denoting my versatility. They are the following:

Spock
Pompadour
Evil genius: wet-look hair combed to the side
Fiery spikes: spiked up hair
Tron Legacy villain: my normal look without hairstyling products

 
From that angle Rene has the hair that I'm planning for: Full front bangs with shaved sides.

I do hope that my plans will be made concrete by next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment