Translate

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Short Fantasies: Mini-series and Specials

I have already started posting my Short Fantasies and my very first story will end tomorrow. I do post them monthly every 5th of the month. I have already scheduled one three-part story.

But because I post only parts of the story, I always leave my readers hanging. I also think that a month's gap in between the parts seems too much. So I have decided to tweak my posting schedule.

In my observation some literary works are quite shorter than the others much more like mini-series. So I would like to post one whole mini-series once a month. But I have made them into two or three parts (depending on the length of the story). So I would like to schedule them equally in a month: every 10th, 20th, and 30th of the month for three-part mini-series, or every 15th and 30th for two-part mini-series.

On the other hand, the longer stories like the Three Brothers Series are more like specials. No change of schedule will be made on these type of stories. You might have to wait for the next 5th day of the month to follow the storyline.

If I haven't posted the first part of a short fantasy on the 5th of the month, it can only mean that it will be a mini-series. You can wait until the 10th or 15th depending on how I divide the story. Also, I might have to make stories that are in theme with the month's primary celebration (i.e. Valentines theme on February, etc.). Well that depends on my mood.

Should you have suggestions or better ideas on this topic, you can write it down on the comments. Good day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment