Translate

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Three Brothers: The Final Chapter (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

He's smiling. Oh wait! His eyes are closed, he is still sleeping. He must be dreaming... dreaming of having sex! What a relief! I nearly died there. Then Juan turned passive again. I guess it was just one of those dreams that we have when we move and talk.


I let my right leg go off Oscar's shoulders. I lay them to the side of the bed. Then I maneuvered my other leg off Franco's shoulder, passing over Franco's head Oscar's face and on top of my right leg. I twisted my body to the right. I also felt the cocks move inside me as I twisted. I wanted to taste Juan. It's about time that I continue what I've started with him. I helped myself up, scooping Franco by the nape with my left arm. My right arm pushed on Juan's chest, suspending my weight up. As I was closer to Franco I twisted my body once more, this time facing towards Juan. I lifted my right leg over Juan's body, my foot landed on the bed. I pressed my legs against the bed as if kneeling. Now I was facing Juan and the two were behind me. I kissed his neck. But when I was doing that Juan was mumbling "No". I touched his face, it was stubbly on the cheeks. Also, stubble were found around the lips and his chin. I rubbed my face on his chin. I love the feeling of his stubble rubbing against my face.

The two behind me were groping me badly as they continued humping on me. Oscar jerking my cock and Franco squeezing my nipples. The two noticed that I was more into Juan. They felt the need to demand attention. Oscar gently brushed his lips on my nape. Franco kisses my shoulder moving further on the side of my neck. In the midst of the hot action, I heard Juan saying "stop" in a low and dreamy voice. I caressed his face. My other hand grabbed his arm. They were very hard and bulky. I made my way on to his chest. From there I played with his nipple, pinching and moving my index finger in a circular motion around it.

Oscar was getting jealous of all the attention directed to Juan. He grabbed my shoulders and forcibly twisted my body to the left. Once again I felt the cocks inside my ass move, it gave me a good feeling. I let go of my hands on Juan. I don't know how he did it but Oscar made me face Franco and him without any hassle. The twist I did minutes ago took longer than this one. I was now lying flat on Juan. Although Franco was in between us, Oscar pushed him aside and savagely kissed my lips. Franco wasn't intimidated at all. Instead he joined in by kissing me on my neck. With all the kissing happening, I longed for Juan. I extended my arms and reached out for Juan behind me. My left hand landed on his left arm and my right hand on his nape. My hands were caressing him. Oscar noticed that, he moved his hands under my arms and held me by my back. Franco was sandwiched in between, his head over my shoulder. Then Oscar pulled me away from Juan. I rest my hands on Juan's chest. I was feeling his chest, grabbing them with all my fingers.

In a matter of minutes, all four of us were panting hard. I reached Franco with my left hand. My arm scooped on his nape. Then I let go off Juan's chest as I reached for Franco. I clang on to Franco by the nape. Oscar slowly let my back go. He reached for my legs and placed them over Franco's shoulders. Still he was holding me by my ankles. My weight pulled Franco down. He gradually lay my back on Juan. I rested my left arm behind me, reaching for Juan's shoulder. Oscar was humping harder. Franco was pushed on by Oscar's thrusting movements. It seemed like they were synchronized. The more they thrusted, the more my cock was leaking. I was feeling that I was near orgasm. So were they, I could see and hear it. As my right hand was on Franco's nape I reached for Oscar and pulled him by his tanktop. I pulled him closer, he was now sticking his chest on Franco. While holding on to Oscar's tanktop I grabbed Franco's tanktop as well. I squirmed feeling the need to orgasm. I grabbed on to Juan's tanktop with my left hand. I screamed "I'm cumming!". I felt Oscar's cock spring out of my ass. His cock was leaking. He quickly put it back in and said "I'm cumming too!". Franco and Juan gave off deep breaths. I felt powerful gushes of cum bombarding inside my ass. At the same time, I violently bursted cum all over my tanktop.


The tension subsided we all panted, we were desperately gasping for air. Oscar took his cock off me, so did Franco. I dismounted my ass off Juan's cock and sat by his chest. All three brothers' cocks were all slimy, wet, sticky, and most of all still hard. I was tempted the most by Juan's cock. I lay my chest on his abdomen moving towards his cock. I licked and sucked the cum left on his cock. While I was busy on Juan, my ass was leaking, cum was flowing down on him. Juan and I were very messy. But I was the messiest, inside and out. My own cum splattered on my tanktop. Not to mention the cum leaking from my ass deposited by them. Not fair! Oscar wanted his cock sucked too so he approached me. He positioned it near my face but I grabbed it with my left hand. I gestured Franco to come closer. Then I grabbed Franco's cock with my right. My hands collected the cum on their cocks. Then they didn't expect what was about to happen. I smeared the cum on the tanktop they were wearing. Now everyone is messy! I turned around and kissed Juan on the lips.  Cum was flowing from my lips. It was the one I sucked from his cock. I collected it inside my mouth. I spread it over his lips, cheek, and chin. Before we ended I instructed Oscar and Franco a simple task. Later, Juan could hear voices talking but can't understand them; his mind is still muzzy. He felt his arms were suspended over the shoulders of two people, they were dragging him. He tried to open his eyes. His sight was blurry but he could tell that he was moving. Then his eyes shut.

Morning came. As soon as the alarm clock rang Juan woke up. His eyes were too heavy that he barely opened them. He was also feeling hangover from drinking last night. He was trying to recall last night. Flashes of images came into his mind: I was on top of him and his two brothers behind me. He's pretty sure that it was all just a dream. Though groggy, he went to the bathroom. There he opened his eyes and looked at the mirror. His face was full of something crusty and dry. He washed his face. Then he noticed that his tanktop too is crusty and stained. Then he asked himself "Was it all just a dream?".

No comments:

Post a Comment