Translate

Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Special Halloween GIF

Halloween is fast approaching. In line with this I'd like to share something to you. A classmate of mine inspired me to make this.
 
Just a short backstory. It was night time and I was feeling sleepy already. My classmate messaged me on Facebook prompting me to click on the link. I clicked and waited for it to load on the newly opened tab. It was some flash video. Then I watched as the horror unfolds right in front of me! It was some bloody woman staring with matching horror sounds. My drowsiness went away and I had to watch something else just to erase it on my mind. Bitch had to make a prank on me!
 
This isn't the one
 
I intentionally put the blank black image above to conceal my GIF from being previewed. It's been two years now since I thought of making a GIF for Halloween, problem is I forgot. And the following year my laptop got permanently damaged. Without further ado here it is!




Did you like it? Too bad it doesn't have any sound. I know it would be better if it did have audio much like a flash .SWF format. I do have a video editor but it leaves a wetmark on the output, thereby ruining my creation. Also, GIF making is my forte :)

P.S. You can grab the GIF if you want just make sure you don't claim it as yours. Also, it would be much better if you give credit to my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment