Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Kids Who Segregated Their Pizza Toppings

Me and my cousins were eating at a pizza place. On a table nearby are a group of kids were eating. They're all by themselves, their parents must be elsewhere. They were Muslims I could tell by the language that they speak and the hijab that the girl was wearing.

Upon receiving our pizza we chowed down on it. My cousin said that the one of the kids was being bossy. I turned to look towards their table in a discreet manner. The bossy one seems to be the eldest. She instructs them to take some of the meat off the pizza. After which they'd eat the pizza. I did segregate my toppings once when I was a kid, taking off the bellpepper, onions, and all the vegetables on the pizza. The only pizza that I ate before in whole was ham and cheese.


Going back to the kids, they took off the ground meat from their pizza setting them aside on their plate. All that's left on their pizza were the olives, bellpepper, onions, and HAM. My cousin said that the one that were taking off were the beef burger bits. Funny how they didn't know that what they took off was "safe" to eat and the meat they chose to eat was the one that was "prohibited" in their religion. The eldest one acted so sure what to eat and what not to eat.

They should've ordered pizza that has no pork in the first place... Or no meat at all just to be sure.

Like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment