Translate

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Odd Question: What are Bella Swan's Greatest Achievements?

After asking at Yahoo! Answers an odd yet silly question about Bella Swan two years ago I forgot that I was supposed to post screenshots of the wildest and funniest answers that users willingly supplied me with (not to mention that four agreed to ride on with my trolling).

Of course I'll tell you what I asked. The question was "What are Bella Swan's Greatest Achievements?" Since I didn't read Stephenie Meyer's The Twilight Saga I wouldn't exactly know the answers to my question even if I watched parts of the movie franchise.


the best answer was chosen by Yahoo!


 I think this one should be the best answer

 A bit insightful and humorous at the same time

Only one but on point

Quite amazed that someone still commented on this topic... But I guess this one is serious *yawns*

So which one did you like best? By the way if there were other achievements that weren't mentioned you can comment below... or better yet visit my question and join in with the trolls :)


No comments:

Post a Comment