Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Janitor: At the Restroom (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

It was ten o clock, my stomach grumbled. I was hungry, I haven't eaten my breakfast. I wanted to fill my stomach with food as soon as possible. I surveyed their menu. Finally I decided to order some random food within my budget. I pay and receive my meal in a tray. As I was carrying my food I saw the sign "more seats upstairs". I went up to the second floor. I searched for a convenient spot. As I found my place, I put down my tray on the table. I sat, placed my backpack on the adjacent vacant seat, and chowed down my food. From a distance I can see a janitor cleaning the windows. I was silently observing him while I was eating. He was quite cute and I think a bit taller than me by an inch or two. I already finished my food but decided to prolong my stay. I wanted to observe him. I took out a book from my bag and started reading. There were moments that I glanced at the janitor. I sipped the orange juice in my glass. Then I looked at the window and he was gone.

I cautiously looked for the janitor but I can't find him anywhere. I decided to go now. But first I needed to tinkle. I put my book in my bag. I carried my bag and went to the restroom. As I opened the restroom door I saw the janitor there. He was on top of a chair cleaning the walls. I calmed myself and approached the urinal. I unzipped my pants and let my cock out. I wanted to pee but I couldn't. My cock was hard from seeing him. I forced myself to pee. As my cock was still hard, the urine was expelled as thin as a thread stead of the normal fountain-like. It was such a pain. In a matter of seconds I finished. I put my cock in and zipped my pants. But my cock was still hard, it was straining inside my underwear. I was trying to fix my bulge, my eyes looking down while walking to the sink. I didn't look where I was going but I knew that I was headed for the sink.

After having solved the position of my cock I looked back up. I bumped into something soft, my face on it. I looked up and saw that it was the janitor, he was looking at me. He was on top of the chair this time he was cleaning the ceiling. He was standing in between me and the sink. I realized that I bumped my face on his crotch. Bumping into someone face to face is awkward but this one is more awkward and embarrassing. I felt my pants well up. He looked down at me and saw my crotch bulging.
I grabbed his crotch with my right hand. He gulped and asked me: "What are you doing?". I caressed his crotch. He was acting awkward. He said "Sir, please stop" in a low voice. I told him to relax. He was insisting me to stop. I gestured him to keep quiet and told him "They might hear us". My left hand was on his leg, moving upward. I unzipped his pants. I tried to unbutton his pants but he grabbed me by the hand, stopping me. I moved his hand away and put my hand in. I glided my hand in his underwear. He gave off a sigh. I surveyed his crotch with my hand. His cock was slowly getting hard, I could see and feel it. Again he told me to stop. I said to him "You want me to stop? but your cock is saying the opposite."

He covered his bulge with two hands. I grabbed both his hands, my left on his right and my right on his left. I moved them to the sides. But now both of us couldn't do what we wish to, we were immobilized. I put my face on his crotch, sniffing it. I moved my head in a circular motion. I started to kiss it. He gave off a deep breath. His cock was welling up. I moved my head down. I licked his underwear on to where his balls are. I moved his left hand towards his right. I quickly let go of it and with my left hand I grabbed both his hands by the wrist. My right hand was free to do as I please. I pulled his underwear, revealing an uncut cock. It was not that long but it was thick. His cock was pulsating, veins visible. I pulled his underwear more, down to his balls. His balls were huge and the sacks were very loose. Pubes were surrounding it. I rest the garter below his balls. With his balls hanging loose and cock hard it was such a perfect sight!

I moved my mouth towards his cock. I licked the tip of his glans, my tongue was moving around. I was furiously licking his glans. Then I played with his foreskin with my tongue. I pouted my lips and sucked his foreskin in my mouth. My sucking pulled his foreskin. While sucking and pulling his foreskin, I put my tongue through it reaching for his glans. Then I gobbled all his cock all the way to the base.


My hand played with his balls as I deep-throat his cock. I pulled his balls down as if milking a cow. I moved my mouth from his cock to his balls. I started to lick his balls. Then I opened my mouth and sucked his right ball. While inside my mouth I licked it. I proceeded with his left ball. The hair on his balls were quite rough to my tongue. Then I put both his balls inside. I sucked and played them with my tongue while inside my mouth. I released his balls from my mouth. They were dripping with saliva

His hands suddenly break free from my grip. Although I was preoccupied I could see his hands draw near me. I closed my eyes and prepare for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment