Translate

Monday, November 24, 2014

A Not So Big Bug

Days ago when I played PvZ2 I got an unusual yet pleasant surprise from the Zombie Yeti.

 Two lunchboxes!


I didn't know this was possible. The last thing I remembered before getting these prizes was that I failed the level that the Yeti appeared on. Then I retried the level for the sake of completion (I am not a quitter, well not all the time lol). Not sure but I think that in my first failed attempt, the Zombie Yeti didn't appear yet. 

Must be a level-specific bug that activates only when the Zombie Yeti appears there (sad to say I don't remember what level it was). Or maybe if you failed a random level that the Zombie Yeti appears and retrying it for the second time, without having him to appear on the first attempt. If my second theory is correct then you can intentionally fail the level without having the Zombie Yeti to appear yet and retry it but now you should successfully accomplish it. I've researched on this two lunchboxes occurrence but no explanation on this made available on the internet, only screenshots. So, can you get more than two lunchboxes by following the strategy above but doing it more than two times? I don't know, haven't proven my theory yet. But you can try to do it and tell me the end result of your attempts. :)

I found another not so big bug on the Boss battle of Big Wave Beach. It seems that the two most recent worlds (Dark Ages and Big Wave Beach) have bugs on their final levels. Maybe the next world that their building on must have it too. Anyway, the bug is the powered up Lily Pad. It will remain powered up on that level even without it planted on your Zen garden



Yes, it's not that much help in when it comes to defense and offense against the Zombies and Dr. Edgar Zomboss' Zombot Sharkatronic Sub. It still does provide four more areas for your non- aquatic plants to be planted on above the water.

My cousin has proved to me that the Magnet-shroom bug on Dark Ages world Boss battle also occurs on Android devices. Which means that the bugs that I wrote above are not only for Apple devices but also for Android devices as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment