Translate

Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Janitor: My Deal (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

He was handing out my backpack down the door. He asked me if it was mine. I said "Yes that's my backpack, thanks". I instructed him to slip it down the door. He did as I told him to and went away. The janitor scooped my right thigh with his left arm. I squealed as the janitor intentionally thrusted harder. The guy was still inside the restroom, he asked me "Are you ok?". I quickly replied "I'm fine". The janitor started to thrust his cock deeply. I gave off a scream. The guy heard me and asked once more "Are you sure you're ok there?" I gasped deeply, the pounding was so good. I replied to the guy "Yes, just something in my ass. Nothing to worry about". Then he finally left.

The janitor was indeed strong. He can lift me up and hump at the same time. I placed both my hands on his shoulders, placing all my weight on him. I could see that he was perspiring, beads of sweat rolling down his neck. I looked down the bead of sweat roll inside his uniform I noticed a patch sewn to the left of it by the chest. It was his name. I read it: Robert. Now I know his name. I unbuttoned his uniform. I opened it. I surveyed his body. His chest is quite toned. His white tanktop underneath was wet from sweat. He must've been feeling so hot all this time. He kissed me on the neck as if thanking me for the favor I did. I pulled his uniform down to his shoulder. But he couldn't take off his uniform because he was suspending my weight with both his arms. It was revealed to me that he also had toned arms. Who wouldn't grow muscles in cleaning a two-storey building everyday for at least eight hours a day.

Suddenly Robert took his cock off my ass. He slowly put me down, letting go of my thighs. He turned around, moving towards the toilet. He closed the lid of the toilet bowl and sat on it. With his hands on his knees, he was panting. I went towards him. I placed my hands on his pants. I unbuttoned and pulled his pants down to his feet. I pushed his chest, making his back lean against the cistern. I placed my hands over his shoulders. I crossed my left leg over his right thigh. Then my other leg on his thigh. I squatted. I grabbed his cock and gently placed it in my ass. I sat down on his cock. He placed his hands on my waist and started pecking on my neck. When I felt that all of his cock was in me I pushed my butt down against his waist. Then I lifted myself up, away from his cock. I continued but faster. I was panting hard. I slid my hand on to his uniform. I gently slipped his uniform off his arms and kissed him on the neck. He placed his uniform on top of the cistern. I curled my arms over his shoulder and placed my head beside his head. I tried to contain what I was feeling. I somehow managed to scream in a low volume. I was too tired to continue so I stopped. He placed his hand on the side of my butt. He was subtly moving his cock in my ass.


He placed both his arms under my thighs and positioned his hands on my lower back. He made me move up and down his cock. I could feel the tension build up. My cock was continuously leaking. This time I was leaking cum. Gradually all my cum flowed down my cock. And I heard Robert give off a deep breath. He came inside me. I felt his cum squirt inside my ass. He pressed his mouth against my neck. I could feel his breath as he panted. His teeth touched my neck as he opened his mouth for air. I pulled myself up away from his cock. He crouched, placed his hand on his thighs and panted. I wasted no time, I grabbed my pants and brief on the floor. I pulled them up and fixed myself. I placed my bag on my back. I was ready to leave but he wasn't.
 
I stood against the stall door. I asked for his tanktop as a souvenir but he refused to give it. I unlocked the door. I went near him. I mounted on his lap and kissed his neck. I placed my hand on his waist. I was pulling his tanktop off. But he stopped me. Then I placed my right hand on his shoulder. My hand was reaching for the uniform behind him. I immediately grabbed his uniform while kissing his neck. I slowly dismounted myself on him. I childishly went out of the stall, waving his uniform up. He followed me. I reached the door and opened it a bit. He went back to the stall as if hiding. Why wouldn't he hide? His cock was still out, his pants down, and he was only wearing his sweaty white tanktop. Still he looked so sexy.

I told him that I'll take his uniform instead. He tried to pull his pants up, getting ready to chase me. I warned him that if he did I would run my way out. So he stopped. I opened my bag and placed my hand inside. He pleaded to give back his uniform, he couldn't work without it. I refused to and instead initiated a deal with him. I told him to give me his tanktop and I will give back his uniform. He sighed and took off his tanktop. I watched him undress. He didn't have abs but his stomach was flat. He furiously threw his tanktop at my face. I took it off my face as I sniffed it. I pulled out a zipbag in my bag. I opened it and put his tanktop in. I held his uniform with my left hand.

He said "You got what you want, how about giving my uniform back". I didn't give his uniform yet. As I was putting the zipbag in my bag I was searching for something else. My hand grabbed a testube with a cork. I told him "One last thing. Fill this testtube with the cum on your cock. Then you'll have your uniform back". I handed him my testtube. He wiped his cock clean with one hand, squeezing his cock, and placed his cum in the testtube. He sealed the testtube with the cork. I went towards him. We exchanged goods simultaneously, I received the testtube  and he got his uniform. I safely placed the testtube inside my bag and watched as he quickly wore his uniform. He pulled his pants up. I wore my backpack by my right shoulder.


Then before I left I gave him a smack on the lips. I went to the door and pulled it open. The door swung open. But before I could leave he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me back in his arms. He gave a final kiss. We kissed as the restroom door swung close.

No comments:

Post a Comment