Translate

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Janitor: Into the Stall (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

He placed his hands on my head. I thought he would push me away. I slowly touched his shaft moving to the tip. His foreskin was partially covering his glans. In a circular motion I touched the tip of his penis. playing my finger under his foreskin. I pulled his foreskin up. I let go and watch as his foreskin gradually revealed half his glans. I grabbed his cock by the foreskin and gently moved halfway his shaft. I moved it back again, covering his glans with his foreskin. I continued jerking him but made sure his foreskin wouldn't totally reveal his glans. He was panting. I started to jerk him in a faster pace. I jerked all the way to his base, pulling down his foreskin revealing a big glans. He stopped me and went down the chair.


He started pecking on my neck. As his wet cock was sticking out of his pants he poked it on my crotch. I put my arms over his shoulders. I raised my head and to let him kiss more of my neck. My arms enveloped his head. I was touching and brushing his hair. He placed his hands by my waist. Then his left hand slowly went to my butt. He was groping and pushing my butt towards him. He was now rubbing his cock on my crotch. Though inside my pants. my cock could feel his cock rubbing against it. He took off the backpack on my back and tossed it under the sink. Slowly he directed me to the sink while were wrapped together. I felt the sink behind me.

He made me turn my back on him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel his cock stick on my butt. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled it down, my brief left up. He rubbed his cock up my butt. He grabbed my crotch and caressed my bulge. I grabbed the sink with two hands. He put his hand inside my brief, jerking my cock. Then with one hand he pulled down my brief. I slid it down to my feet. I stick out my butt for him. I was inviting him in. He let go of my cock and placed both his hands on my waist. He slowly put his cock by my butt cheeks. He was feeling where my hole is, probing his cock on my butt. When he found it he gently pushed his cock in. I gave off a faint "Uhh" as he was penetrating me. I could feel his thick cock inside me. Then he successfully put his cock all in. I gripped the sink with force and squeeze his cock in with my ass. He pulled out his cock halfway and put in back in. He was thrusting his cock in and out of my ass. I was panting as he was doing it. He placed both hands on my waist as if holding me in place. I  grabbed my cock with my right hand.



I was giving off faint squeals in between his thrusts. He placed his hand on my mouth and covered it. He wrapped his free hand around my body. He was leading me into the stalls. He pushed the stall door open with one hand and guided me in. I was moving slowly as my pants were still on my feet. The door swung close. He locked the door. Then someone got inside the restroom. He was talking to someone on the phone. I was amazed that he heard that someone was coming in. Or was it just a coincidence? I toned down my voice. I could hear that he was urinating while talking on the phone. I heard him wash his hands, use the hand dryer, and finally leave. The janitor took his hand off my mouth. He continued jerking my cock while thrusting in my ass.


The janitor pushed me against the stall. He pulled my pants and brief off and threw it aside. He scooped my back. He was carrying me as his cock was in me. Good thing the stalls and doors were tall. He slammed my back against the stall. I could feel his pounding more effective than earlier. I was feeling it more. I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled him closer. I was breathing heavily. I knew that I was near orgasm. He too was panting more. My cock was slowly leaking. I felt like cumming. I let my right arm go off his neck and grabbed my cock. Then he pushed me to the stall higher. He released my right thigh from his left arm and grabbed my right hand. I was about to cum when stopped me from jerking my cock. He pinned my hand against the stall just above my head. He licked and kissed my neck. He was thrusting harder. He was now doing it faster. He was controlling the moment unlike earlier where it was me in control.

In the middle of our activity a guy barged in the restroom. He pushed the stall we where in. Good thing it was locked. I told him it's occupied. He apologized and came in to the stall adjacent to where we were. I could hear he was urinating. He flushed the toilet and went out the stall. I could hear he was already washing his hands.

Then he called out to me saying "Hey mister". I didn't reply. I gulped heavily. What if he could see us by the cracks in between the stall? He approached the stall, I could hear footsteps nearing us. Then he knocked on the door. I remained silent. I was anxious. I turned my neck towards the door. Then I saw down the door something was popping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment