Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Old and New Blogs

I have finally decided to manage both my Blogger and Tumblr accounts.

Since Google has reverted to their old policy (with a twist), I think it's safe to post my dirty stuff here. You can read more of my Short Fantasies, watch videos (NSFW or not), and see my animated GIFs.



As for my baby Tumblr account, since it's just getting started I am planning to make it into a "child-friendly" account. Yes, no nudity and the like. It's not that I'm a hypocrite or am trying to clean up my act. I just want to have a blog without having to worry about my posts/blog when policies update.

In that blog I will be posting all my silly stuff, quite similar to those I post here. Stuff that are too short to be considered a post, more like one-liners, will be posted on Tumblr. On the other hand, longer posts with vivid details and plots are to be posted here on Blogger.

Wish me luck on my old and new blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment