Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cockriding Gangbang (NSFW)

I know that I have a lot of carryfuck or lifting gay sex videos collected on myVidster. Just recently did I have a separate video collection of "Cockriding Gangbang". What is this about?

I have found lifting gay sex videos involving more than two people, something like a gangbang with the lifting involved. Some of the scenes involve a guy being carried by two or more guys and shoving his ass into another guy's dick. A few are quite intimate with two guys lifting and fucking a guy sandwiched in between them.




I had to make a separate video collection for this one because there were a number of users commenting (or maybe complaining) on my videos. They said that it's NOT the lifting that they were expecting. I don't get why people tend to like only the original concept not the new one. Also, a bit of modification on the sex position would be alarming on their part (read the comment on this one)

If you want to see the video collection click here. I don't know if my followers know of the new video collection. Well it seems that they don't, only one follower on that collection as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment