Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Double Fun: The Sucker (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I opened my eyes. Where am I? I got up from the comfortable bed that I was lying on. The last thing I remembered was a flash of light. I scratched my head trying to recall the events before I ended up in this unfamiliar place. I scanned the room, it was vast, majestic, and beautifully adorned. From the curtains to the sheets they all seemed made for royalty; seems to me it looked like I was in a king's room.

The door opened. Three servants came in. Each were carrying different stuff. One was carrying a tray of food, another carried fresh linens and towels, and the other one carried clothes. Then came in an old man. He seems familiar. He greeted me with a smile. "How are you doing?" he asked me. "I'm fine... but where am I?" I replied. He said that I was at his house. I was puzzled to how I woke up at this place. Seeing my facial expression, he recounted the events that happened.



That sounded heroic, me saving an old guy from a speeding car. Now I remember that. That stupid driver almost got me killed, worst this old guy may have been killed. Though I got hit by a car, I don't feel anything wrong with me, I don't feel any severe pain just minor scratches and some bruises. He said that his servants and a family doctor cared for me while I was unconscious for three days. I really wanted to leave but he insisted that I stay for two more nights. He wanted me to meet his offspring. Also, he wanted me to lavish the convenience of his mansion as a sign of thanking me for saving his life. Well that was an offer that I couldn't refuse. What's two more nights at a mansion compared to some small apartment. And it's the weekend, why bot spend it here!

But before that I had to make a call, I had to tell my family, friends, and the office about the tragic incident. They may have been worried sick looking for me. I asked if they have seen my phone. He pointed to the bedside table my was broken. I courteously asked if they had a phone that I could use. One of his servants handed me a cordless phone. I first called my family. They may be far away but they have to know that despite of the incident, I'm still fine. Then I called my friends. Yup, they have been looking for me. Lastly, I called the office, I reported about the reason for my absences. 


After having dinner I wished to go back to my room. Strolling around the mansion and being treated like a VIP for a whole day was a bit tiring. I almost got lost looking for my room, good thing one of the servants directed me. As soon as I reached the room I scuffled my way to the bed. I heard a car driving in but I was too weary to know who it was. Then I knocked myself on the bed. In less than a second I was fast asleep.


In my sleep I was having a weird dream. Someone was fondling my dick. He started caressing my balls. Then my dick gradually got hard from his playing. When my dick was hard he held it by the base. He slowly moved his lips on cock's head. He licked the around the frenulum. Then he gently slipped his mouth, moving towards the base of my shaft. He worked his mouth back and forth my cock. It felt so real.




I woke from my sleep. Then I saw a guy sucking my dick. Though I was startled I noticed that looked like the cute and innocent boy next door. So it wasn't just a dream, he was giving me a blowjob while I was asleep. I didn't know what to do. I was in a moment of daze. Should I let him stop? But he's making me feel good. He noticed that I woke up, he looked at me with a puppy dog stare. It was just so cute that I couldn't help but melt away. He didn't say a word and continued giving me head.

I finally gave in to him. He was slowly sucking my dick. There were moments where he jerked my dick. Then he was rubbing my cock's head and sucking my balls. Precum was leaking from my cock. He examined my cock and touched the precum with his fingers. He stopped as if readying himself for what is about to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment