Translate

Monday, March 4, 2013

4 Pics 1 Word Solutions Set 1

 A new game on iPhone as well as other smartphones and tablets has been rising in popularity for the past few days: 4 Pics 1 Word. I must say that this game got me hooked, too bad it only had 413 puzzles (only in my iPhone, my cousin's android phone exceeded that level). Not that I'm bragging, but I have completed it in just 2 days or less.




The game is not really that easy nor that difficult. But I did get stuck at some point in the game and consulted for help from others.

And with that dilemma I am posting all the answers to the DIFFICULT ONES (I might be subjective to what difficult means), with screencaps, that might help you in the game. I even played it twice (by deleting and re-installing) just to have the screencaps. I also observed that the game is RANDOM, there is no fixed puzzle on each stage.

This will be the first 20 set of solutions to the puzzles...

Pair

Train

Tip


Hit

Overkill


Full
Wide
  
New

Record
Change


Raw
Pole

Down
   
If none of these helped, you can either wait for the next set or describe on the comment box the puzzle you are trapped on. I will reply the answer at the soonest, that is if your description is accurate and I can recall it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment